Sponsor Program Overview
Vendors are invited by the California BONES Society Board of Directors to act as Sponsors for the website. In exchange for an annual sponsor fee, Sponsors are entitled to special recognition and benefits.
In addition, we welcome sponsors for our Annual Meeting. Silver and Bronze sponsorship opportunities still available!
Sponsor Selection and Management
- Requests for vendor addition to the program are submitted by California BONES Society members.
- California BONES Society Board of Directors reviews the characteristics and business type of each prospective Sponsor.
- Only one vendor per business type will be allowed as a Sponsor at any given time. additional vendors per business type may be considered at the board’s discretion.
- Vendors who supports the AAOE at a State or National level will be given high priority when selecting a new Sponsor for a business not already represented by an existing Sponsor.
- Vendor’s core values must be consistent with the core values of AAOE-California BONES Society.
- Upon approval by California BONES Society Board of Directors, the Sponsor Chair will send the prospective sponsor a Sponsor Invitation letter and application.
- Recognition on California BONES Society Sponsor sign (displayed at all meetings and events).
- Opportunity to be a featured sponsor at one meeting a year (at no additional cost to the Sponsor). This benefit includes promotion of the Sponsor and their business in all materials and messages promoting their sponsored meeting, a table-top display at the meeting, and the opportunity to make a brief presentation to attendees at the beginning of the meeting.
- Special listing in the California BONES Society resource guide; membership drive mailings and included in annual conference registration packet.
- Recognition on the California BONES Society website. Sponsor to provide all artwork for display logo.
- A copy of the current California BONES Society mailing list.
- Cost for sponsorship is $1000 for year 2018; sponsorships will not be pro-rated.
The total amount of the sponsorship is expected to be paid in full upon submission
131 Raley Blvd.
Chico, CA 95928